Database crashed due to memory exhaustion
(Doc ID 2197770.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 19, 2018
Oracle DIVArchive - Version 7.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- The database has crashed due to an issue with memory exhaustion
- Windows event viewer has following errors and warnings
- ERROR : ServiceControlManager - OracleServiceLIB5 terminated unexpectedly
- WARNING : Resource-Exhaustion-Detector - Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition.
- Database Alert log has the following errors.
- ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 524824 bytes (KSFQ heap,KSFQ Buffers)
- ORA-04030: out of process memory when trying to allocate 1049112 bytes (kxs-heap-w,control file i/o buffer)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.