Extra Columns And Rows Are Being Exported in XLS Reports
Last updated on OCTOBER 31, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0.1 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exported adhoc flash sales report has extra columns and rows effecting manipulation and sorting.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to ORBO.
2. Click on Report Tab, by default it will open Flash Sales report.
3. Click on Adhoc button. and select proper date range.
4. Then click on "View" Button. It will display Adhoc Flash Sales Report.
5. Export report in "XLS" Format. It will export report in excel format.
6. Open Excel file and check report column with Excel columns (A,B.. etc) and rows, count of columns and rows is large.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms