Last updated on JULY 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unexpected exception error occurs when deleting a layaway transaction originally tendered with Purchase Order.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a layaway transaction and tender with Purchase Order.
2. From the Sell Item screen, select Transaction/F5 > Layaway/F6 > Find/F3 > Customer/F3.
3. Enter the customer ID from Step 1 and press Next/Enter.
4. Select the layaway number from Step 1 and select Delete/F4.
5. Enter the required information to delete the transaction.
6. An 'Unexpected exception' error occurs during the deletion process, after pressing Next/Enter from the Refund Detail screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms