"You Saved" Section Missing In Receipt For Promotional Items During Reprint Receipt
(Doc ID 2197970.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 to 14.0.4 [Release 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
"You Saved" amount is missing from Reprint Receipt for Promotional Items.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Ring a Promotional Item on Sell Item Screen.
2. Click Tender(F6) > Cash(F2) and complete transaction.
4. Verify sale receipt and observe that "You Saved" amount is printed.
5. On Sell Item screen click More (F9) > Reprint Receipt (F4) > Select Last Transaction(F2) > "Print Orig"(F3).
6. Verify Reprinted Receipt observe "You Saved" amount is not printed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document