StockCountRejectedItemReport Does Not Show Item ID and Item Description Details
(Doc ID 2198179.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management 15.0.1, the StockCountRejectedItemReport in BI Publisher does not show SIM Item ID and Item Description details, as these are not available in the view RPRT_STOCK_COUNT_NOF_V from which the report fetches its data.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set up a stock count for any item in store A.
2. Add items not in the count or not in the store so that they show as rejected.
3. Complete the stock count by approving the same.
4. Check STOCK_COUNT and all child tables in view RPRT_STOCK_COUNT_NOF_V.
5. Run the report. No data is shown for SIM Item ID and Item Description.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!