Blank Screen is Displayed while Removing a Post Processor Job Created by Different Admin User
(Doc ID 2198282.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (ORBO), If a post processor job is created by a user with Administrator privileges and another user with same Administrator privileges try to remove the job, then a blank screen is displayed after clicking on 'Yes' button on 'Confirm Task Removal' screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
Prerequisites: Two users with administrator privileges must be present in database.
1. Log in to ORBO application with user A.
2. Go to Administration tab.
3. Schedule a Post Processor Job.
4. Verify that the Job is created/submitted successfully by clicking on 'Scheduled Imports' tab.
5. Now Logout with user A and Log in with other Admin user B.
6. Go to Administration tab -> Scheduled Imports.
7. Try to remove the Job created by user 'A', by clicking on 'Remove' button.
8. Click on button ‘Yes’ in 'Confirm Task Removal' screen in order to confirm removal of job.
9. A blank screen is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document