XItem Creation Error Occur When Re-Adding a Removed Item/Supplier or Item/Supplier/Country
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to re-add a removed Item/Supplier (or Item/Supplier/Country) through XItem RIB interface, the following errors occur, depending on the item being re-added:
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using XItem, create a new item with 2 suppliers each with 1 country.
2. Using XItem, delete the second supplier.
3. Notice the 'DEL' record in SVC_ITEM_SUPPLIER.
4. Using XItem, create the item/supplier relationship deleted in #2.
5. Notice the error: Record already exists in the staging table for this item and supplier. Please delete the record to continue. SVC_ITEM_SUPPLIER
1. Using XItem, create a new item with 1 supplier and 2 countries.
2. Using XItem, delete the second country.
3. Notice the 'DEL' in SVC_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY.
4. Using XItem, create the item/supplier/country relationship deleted in #2.
5. Notice the error: Record already exists in the staging table for this item, supplier and origin_country_id. Please delete the record to continue. SVC_ITEM_SUPP_COUNTRY
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms