SIM Fails to Consume SIMT-LOG File Correctly When It Contains All Three Order Codes
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Store Inventory Management (SIM), the system fails to process the 'PosTransaction' staging message of a Customer Layaway Reservations.
When integrating one SIMT-LOG file from Point-of-Service (POS) with LAYAWAY reservations with all three cases in same file:
- Initiate Reservation (ORDER_NEW).
- Complete Reservation (ORDER_FULFILL).
- Cancel Reservation (ORDER_CANCEL).
The PROCESSING_STATUS on the POS_TRANSACTION table remains as new and the 'PosTransaction' staging message fails in MPS_STAGE_MESSAGE due to the following error;
2. Notice that SIM fails to consume the 'PosTransaction' staging message.
3. Check POS_TRANSACTION table and note that the PROCESSING_STATUS = 0 (i.e. NEW) for the transactions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms