SIM Fails to Consume SIMTLOG When It Contains All Three Order Codes
(Doc ID 2198514.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM), the system fails to process the 'PosTransaction' staging message of Customer Layaway Reservations. When integrating one SIMT-LOG file from Point-of-Service (POS) with LAYAWAY reservations with all three cases in same file:
- Initiate Reservation (ORDER_NEW).
- Complete Reservation (ORDER_FULFILL).
- Cancel Reservation (ORDER_CANCEL).
The PROCESSING_STATUS on the POS_TRANSACTION table remains as new and the 'PosTransaction' staging message fails in MPS_STAGE_MESSAGE due to the following error;
2. Notice that SIM fails to consume the 'PosTransaction' staging message.
3. Check POS_TRANSACTION table and note that the PROCESSING_STATUS = 0 (i.e. NEW) for the transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document