ADF_FACES Error When Selecting The Blank Line Or Same Value Twice In The Locations Group Field
(Doc ID 2198757.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Locations Group Value Field shows an ADF_FACES error when select the empty field and if select same value
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Standard Allocation
2. From the main screen, on Location, select a Group Type that needs the group value to be entered for example Loc List
3. Select the empty value
4. Get the exception - ADF_FACES Error: java.lang.String cannot be cast to oracle.jbo.domain.Number
5. Reopen The Group Value and select one value
6. Reopen the Group Value and select the same value
7. Get the exception - ADF_FACES Error: java.math.BigDecimal cannot be cast to oracle.jbo.domain.Number
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!