Defining A Range Of Time In Advanced Print For Calendar Always Shown As "Out Of Bounds"
Last updated on JUNE 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defining a range of time in Advanced Print for Calendar are always shown as "Out of bounds"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Access Calendar View and set the calendar to Monthly
2. Click on the little arrow beside the Print button and select Advanced Print
3. Change the "Starts" and "Ends" value to specific months
- Current year is selected, but with a "out of bounds" warning.
- When changing the "Year" fields using the arrow buttons, we cannot put the year above 2015.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms