Error message "Message Catalogue is missing" popped up in Payment Arrangement for Bills UI.
(Doc ID 2199149.1)
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On RMB v126.96.36.199.0 against FW v188.8.131.52, BI - Billing:
Payment Arrangement for Bills UIproducing error message "Message Catalogue is missing."
• Configured the required components for Payment Arrangement
• Created a Payment Arrangement for Bill for a given Customer invoice.
• The Payment Arrangement was created successfully, the debt was transferred to the Payment Arrangement contract as expected.
• When tried to create the next invoice for the Payment Arrangement installment and the next month charges, error popped up “Message Catalogue Missing”.
SYSUSER - 902461-2206-1 2016-10-24 20:25:29,507 [[ACTIVE] ExecuteThread: '0' for queue: 'weblogic.kernel.Default (self-tuning)'] INFO (support.context.FrameworkSession) (Server Message)
Call Sequence: ;CIPCSVAI;CIPBSRAX;CIPBSDRX;CIPZMSGG;CIPBBLSG;CIPBBSGG;CIPBBILG;CIPBBILO;CIPBBLLP
Program Name: CIPBBLLP
Text: Message Catalogue is missing.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Configure in Contract Type UI (see attachments for details)
2. Billing to be moved in Bill UI
3. Create a Payment Arrangement on Bill in 'Payment Arrangement for bills' UI
4. Create the next invoice
Notice the error message popped up as mentioned above.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot complete the invoice which affects billing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!