Project Cost Sheet Does Not Show Correct Summary Values
Last updated on DECEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Project Cost Sheet does not show correct summary values when manually editing a field used in a formula on child row until the sheet is saved, closed and reopened.
Steps to Duplicate:
1) Following assumes manual entry done on child CBS code and results roll up to parent summary row.
2) Add 2 columns to a worksheet; column A and column B are cost based and
column A is manual entry.
3) Add a 3rd column - column C is a formula of column A + column B.
4) Manually enter $1000 in column A where previous value is zero and column B
was a value greater than zero.
5) In parent summary row, notice new value in column C is not $1000 + column B. The amount in column
C is $1000 + 2 times the value of column B - more than double the expected
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms