A Line Item Creator Element is not Working as Expected
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Unifier design was changed to add a new Line item creator element in a new Business Process (BP2) to create new lines in an existing Business Process (BP1) record which isn't working correctly. They are creating the new line items in the BP2 record, but the new lines are never added to the existing type BP1 record as expected.
Expecting that the new line items added to the BP2 record should be auto-created in the corresponding BP1 record
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Unifier Environment
2. Proxy or login as a user with the necessary Permissions/Access to create new Business Process records in the BP's referenced in the issue.
3. Navigate to Shell/Project where the Business Process (BP1) resides > Access the appropriate Node > click on BP1> click "New" to create a new BP record > Select appropriate workflow as needed > Enter required data.
4. Submit the record to the next Step.
5. Navigate to newly created BP2 and open the BP log.
6. Find the record that corresponds to the BP record you created above.
7. Add a "Detail Line Item" or a "Summary Line Item" > Select Detail Line Item > Send the BP2 record for clarification.
8. Go back to the BP1 Record and note that there were no line items added.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms