Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any version as of this writing
In a Dynamic Data Set (DDS), when the user picks a value in the Master Data Element, then populates the value of a Dependent Data Element, then re-picks a value in the master that turns the dependent's behavior to read-only, the previously entered value is not cleared out or removed automatically.
Is it possible to remove previously entered values for Dependent Data Elements in a DDS when the dependent element is read-only?
1. Create one Dynamic data set with master data element A and two behavior data elements B and C.
2. Suppose Master data element has two values A1 and A2.
3. When user select A1, Data element C is disabled and when user select A2, Data element B will get disabled.
4. Now if user without selecting master data element values, if enter data in behavior data elements (B and C) and after that select value for master data element say A1.
5. In this case data element "C" will get disable but data entered by user will retain.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms