Enhancement Request : Is It Possible to Remove Values for Dependent DEs in a DDS When the Dependent Element Is Read-Only?
(Doc ID 2199630.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 9.7 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier : Any version as of this writing
In a Dynamic Data Set (DDS), when the user picks a value in the Master Data Element (DE), then populates the value of a Dependent DE, then re-picks a value in the master that turns the dependent's behavior to read-only, the previously entered value is not cleared out or removed automatically.
Is it possible to remove previously entered values for Dependent DE in a DDS when the dependent element is read-only?
1. Create one Dynamic data set with master DE A and two behavior DEs B and C.
2. Suppose Master DE has two values A1 and A2.
3. When user selects A1, DE C is disabled and when user selects A2, DE B will get disabled.
4. If the user enters data in behavior data elements (B and C) without selecting master DE values, and after that selects a value for master DE, say A1.
5. In this case data element "C" will get disable but data entered by user will remain.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document