The File Watcher Root Folder Profile Values Are Undefined Or Are Incomplete
Last updated on NOVEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 2.4.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 2.4.6 version, Data Model
When attempting to add a new File Watcher, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login to LSH application node where DPserver is running.
2) Create directories structure
3) Login to LSH with sysadmin and edit the profile to give the below created path for the file watcher.
4) Restart DPserver.
5) Login to DMW Application, and then navigate to Administration -> File watcher -> DP Servers for File Watcher
6) Select Text DP Server and click OK.
7) Create new File Watcher Administration -> File watcher -> Add
8) Give File Watcher name and Study name and click OK.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms