TRAN_OUT_BAL Error Occurs For Items With Fraction Quantities Though There Is No Transaction Balance
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load Retail Sales Audit Transaction Log (RTLOG) with a transaction having an item with fraction qty (items selling Unit Of Measure (UOM) is FT) rest of the items can be integral qty(selling UOM EA) the following error occurs although zero Balance is displayed on satrdetl screen
Steps To Reproduce:
- Construct an RTLOG with a transaction having an item with fraction quantity.
- Rest of the items can be integral quantity.
- Load the transaction by running SAIMPTLOGI.
- Navigate to satrdetl screen in ReSA to check the transaction.
- Check the Balance field.
- Notice, balance is 0 but still Transaction is indicated as Out Of Balance.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms