When a Deal Is Closed, CLOSE_DATE and NET_COST Are Not Updated Correctly
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When closing a deal, CLOSE_DATE is not updated correctly in DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE and DEAL_DETAIL tables. Additionally, NET_COST is not calculated correctly for deal locations on the FUTURE_COST table.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create and activate an annual deal without specifying close date.
- Add two components, one for each item.
- Create and activate a new deal, same components as first but add new component for one item.
- Notice that a message is displayed by system stating that an active deal is active and previous deal will be closed. Confirm the message.
- Check DEAL_ITEM_LOC_EXPLODE. Notice that close date has not been populated for the first deal.
- Notice that Future Cost is not calculated correctly for items that are part of the first deal.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms