When Printer Is Offline ORPOS Does Not Display the "Transaction Was Successfully Suspended" Message
(Doc ID 2199886.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When suspending a transaction, if the printer goes offline, the message "Transaction was successfully suspended" is not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to client
2. Add an item to the Sell Item screen
3. Select F5 Transaction > F9 More > F2 Suspend
4. Observe the message “Transaction was successfully suspended” and Suspended receipt prints
5. Follow the above steps after disconnecting printer
6. Observe the message “Printer Offline”, but no message for the suspended transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document