When Printer Is Offline ORPOS Does Not Display the "Transaction Was Successfully Suspended" Message
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When suspending a transaction, if the printer goes offline, the message "Transaction was successfully suspended" is not displayed.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Log in to client
2. Add an item to the Sell Item screen
3. Select F5 Transaction > F9 More > F2 Suspend
4. Observe the message “Transaction was successfully suspended” and Suspended receipt prints
5. Follow the above steps after disconnecting printer
6. Observe the message “Printer Offline”, but no message for the suspended transaction.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms