Customs Entry Records Can Be Confirmed Once Downloaded Without Mapping Assessments In Non-Merchandise Code Tables
Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customs entry records can be confirmed once downloaded without mapping assessments in non-merchandise code ( NON_MERCH_CODE_HEAD,NON_MERCH_CODE_COMP) tables. Once confirmed ,a non-merchandise invoice gets create automatically, even if the components are not mapped.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a new PO [purchase order] for an item with valid HTS [Harmonized Tariff Schedule] code.
- Create a Transportation entry and finalize it.
- Ensure that non-merch codes do not exist in NON_MERCH_CODE_HEAD,NON_MERCH_CODE_COMP tables.
- Go to Customs Header [cehead] screen and after entering required data move the CE status from worksheet to confirmed.
- Note that screen throws the validation error "At least one component on this customs entry is not associated with an Invoice Non-merchandise Code".
- Now move the CE status from worksheet to send.
- Run cednld batch to download the CE record. Note that CE status is now 'Downloaded'.
- Attempt changing the status from downloaded to confirmed.Note that screen allows this action without any validation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms