In HH, Users Are Able To Dispatch The Return With No Quantity
(Doc ID 2200177.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HandHeld(HH) device, users are able to dispatch the return with no quantity.
Steps To Recreate:
- Login to SIM HH with your credentials and select the store. Below screen is shown. Select option 1.
- Select Option 4 for Returns.
- Select Option 1 to Create Return.
- Select 1-Warehouse.
- Select 1-5 SHD DC since we have selected a China store with default warehouse 10005.
- Input any authorization number say 9.
- Select Option 1 - None.
- Select 1-Available.
- Enter SKU and Enter. Select Reason Code 1-Overstock. Press Esc without entering qty.
- Press Shift+8.
- Select 1 - Add/Edit Item and enter item.
- Select Overstock as reason code.
- Select 1 - Yes.
- Enter quantity.
- Click Dispatch Later.
- Click Dispatch Now and Select Yes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!