Last updated on NOVEMBER 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Insbridge Rating and Underwriting - Version 5.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 5.0.1 version, RateManager
Insbridge is not pulling value from table correctly, causing an incorrect value.
EXAMPLE STEPS to recreate:
1) Rate Policy
2) Go to Missipi called program
3) Find Element “Experience Mod Ind – Mod” in Linked Table Variables: - Modifier : 1
4) Value will return “N” or “Y”
5) If “N”, then clear the IBSS cache and re-rate
6) Value will return “Y” after clearing cache
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms