Base Populating Premise ID On Customer Contact When There Is No Premise
(Doc ID 2200472.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Create Person and Account, do not start service (i.e. link to a Premise)
- Navigate to Control Central > Account Information
- Use Account context menu in Customer Information zone to add Customer Contact
- Note that Customer Contact page defaults with correct Person and Account ID, but Premise ID is also defaulted to Account ID
- If you use the Account context menu in the Current Context zone, the defaulting of IDs is correct when adding a CC (i.e. the Premise ID remains blank)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!