Base Populating Premise ID On Customer Contact When There Is No Premise
(Doc ID 2200472.1)
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
CCB - Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing
ETM/ETPM - Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
OUAF/FW - Oracle Utilities Framework
- Create Person and Account, do not start service (i.e. link to a Premise)
- Navigate to Control Central > Account Information
- Use Account context menu in Customer Information zone to add Customer Contact
- Note that Customer Contact page defaults with correct Person and Account ID, but Premise ID is also defaulted to Account ID
- If you use the Account context menu in the Current Context zone, the defaulting of IDs is correct when adding a CC (i.e. the Premise ID remains blank)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document