Safety Document Error Message Failing To Use JBotFormat Name
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206 version, Web Switching
In $NMS_CONFIG/jconfig/global/properties/JBFotFormat_*.properties, you have renamed the HOLD safety document type to "STOP".
Safety document errors are still displaying the original class name and not using the text specfied in the properties file.
For example, attempting to associate two HOLD safety documents to the same step will you get an error message "Step # is already associated with the safety document HOLD # ####' in an Error validation window.
The error message has the word "HOLD" in it rather than "STOP"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. In $NMS_CONFIG/jconfig/global/properties/JBotFormat_en_US.properties, specify a new name for DOCUMENT_TYPE.HOLD.
DOCUMENT_TYPE.HOLD = TESTHOLD
2. nms-install-config --java
3. Install and deploy the changes.
4. Create a switch plan
5. Record a "place a tag" step in the plan.
6. Select that step and create a safety HOLD document
7. Select that step again, and try to create another safety HOLD document.
8. Get error message with the word "HOLD" in it, rather than HOLDTEST.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms