Job Function(s) User Group Is Not Getting Added On ECO For Approver
(Doc ID 2200539.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job Function(s) User Group is not getting added on ECO For approver, however Job Function(s) groups are getting added for approver on ECR's.
This issue is only with ECO's.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Functional Team called ‘AB Wound Care Test’
2. Job Function Tab | add ‘Supplier Quality Function’ job function and ‘Amy’ user
3. Create User Group ‘Supplier Quality’ with ‘Supplier Quality Function’ job function
4. User ‘Amy’ profile with ‘Supplier Quality Function’ job function
5. ‘Supplier Quality Function’ (Job Function) is added as recipients
6. ECO has ‘Functional Team(s)’ populated with ‘AB WOUND CARE TEST’
7. View Workflow doesn’t show any approver for ‘AB WOUND CARE TEST’ functional team.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document