Like Store Multi Threading Reprocessing Creating Duplicate Entries
Last updated on NOVEMBER 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When restarting the failed thread for Likestore processing, it is trying to creating duplicate entries for successful DEPT processed.
1. Create a new store using RMS GUI. Observe that store_add table is populated.
2. Run the storeaddbatch.ksh Observe that store table is populated and a store gets created.
3. Run the likestorebatch.ksh . Make sure that thread for one of the departments fails.
4. Observe that entries in restart_program_status, restart_bookmark tables get created for the failed dept and in restart_program_history for the successful depts.
5. Restart the likestore batch process.
6. Observe that successful depts are reprocessed again and duplicate entries are created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms