Error When Using Prerange on a Partitioned Domain
Last updated on NOVEMBER 16, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS), when the user switches local domains between workbook builds, the following error message is shown and the workbook cannot be built.
If the user logs out and logs back in, the workbook can be built on the same local domain.
Sample Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to the RPAS Fusion Client (FC).
- Navigate to the Dispersion Analysis -> Dispersion Analysis -> Create a New Workbook.
- Select the 'Select by Domain Name' radio button and then select any local domain (ex: domainidx_1) from the dropdown. Workbook gets created successfully.
- Again Navigate to the Dispersion Analysis -> Dispersion Analysis -> Create a New Workbook.
- Select the 'Select by Domain Name' radio button and then select any other local domain (ex: domainidx_2) from the dropdown.
- While creating the workbook, above RPAS Fusion Client error is shown.
- If the user logs out and logs back in after step 4 and tries to create a new workbook, then no error is found and the workbook is created successfully.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms