Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 14.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Point-of-Service (ORPOS), Layaway Payment Transaction status is Cancelled due to a timeout on the 'Printer Offline" screen.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. POS -> Transaction -> Layaway -> New.
2. Enter the customer ID.
3. Scan an item.
5. Choose the Location as 'Front Register'.
6. Tender with cash.
7. Check the receipt and note the layaway number.
8. POS -> Transaction -> Layaway -> Find.
9. Enter the layaway number from step 7.
10. Payment -> Next.
11. Make sure the cash drawer and printer are offline.
13. Cash Drawer is offline --> Continue.
14. Printer Offline screen -> wait until the timeout occurs and ORPOS navigates to the main screen.
15. In Central Office, Transaction Tracker -> Transaction
16. On the Transaction Information section, enter the transaction ID from step 14.
17. Note that the status of the transaction is Cancelled.
18. Check the Transaction Journal View and note that the transaction was completed by cash.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms