Read-only Users Are Able To Change The Dates On Plans Section In Customer Center
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Customer Center, it is observed that the read-only users are able to change the dates and prices in the plans section of an account and are able to save it.
It is expected that the read-only users should not be able to change the dates on plans section in customer center.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Purchase a product with PURCHASE_START_T/CYCLE_START_T in future/
2) Login to Customer Center as a read-only customer.
3) Search for and open an account.
4) Navigate to the Plans Tab.
5) Click on the hyperlink of a purchased product to navigate to the Product Detail section.
6) Do not do any changes, and click Plan hyperlink to go back.
7) See prompt to save. Click Yes on the “Do you want to save the changes to this account” box.
8) When go back to the product, see 31-Dec-1969 as the start date (i.e CYCLE_START_T as 0). This shouldn't be allowed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms