Performance of Switching Between Sheets in Microstation Drawings Is Too Slow
(Doc ID 2201308.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle AutoVue 3D Professional Advanced - Version 20.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance of switching between sheets in Microstation drawings is too slow. It takes more than 2 minutes
Performance of switching between sheets in Microstation drawings should be faster
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch AutoVue client, from the files menus, click on Open
- The file Open dialog box appears
- Open dgn file (MicroStation V8 XM)
- From the Navigation Panel, cllick on Sheet1 Views (i.e Sheet2 Views, Sheet3 Views, Sheet4 Views, Sheet5 Views)
- Click on Sheet1 Views status bar at the bottom of the AutoVue workspace. Shows loading
- The file appears in the workspace <2 min>
- Click on Sheet2-5 , the file appears in the workspace <1 min>
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|