All Location Stock Count Report (StockCountAllLocReport) Does Not Show User Details
(Doc ID 2201317.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This article will be updated as official patch information becomes available.
All Location Stock Count Report, StockCountAllLocReport, does not print Stock Count User, Re-Count User, and Authorization User information.
The following can be noted:
- Report query set does not fetch User information from the view
- Query set is incomplete and does not populate user information in the report even if they are present in RPRT_STOCK_COUNT_V view.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Set up stock count for any item in store A.
- Complete Stock Count by approving the same.
- Stock Count Details are reflected in in stock count and all child tables and also in view RPRT_STOCK_COUNT_V.
- Run the StockCountAllLoc report. Notice that User data is no populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document