Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Argus Interchange - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we import a specific xml [As per the scenario mentioned in page 257 of ICH DTD 2.1 Import Mapping Reference Guide of Argus Safety 7.0 ] the system Always duplicates the suspect product.
Oracle Argus Interchange
ICH DTD 2.1 Import Mapping Reference Guide
page 257, the scenario is the following
Initial Case, Sender case not blinded, Study is configured in the console, the study is unblinded
- Select General Tab study information, including Blinding Status as "Not Blinded"
- Code all study drugs from study configuration. Product Tab -
- If any conmeds, add and code to WHO Drug. [All the Conmeds (DRUGCHARACTERIZATION = 2) shall be coded against WHO Drug.]
- Any other drugs in the incoming xml file will be coded against the product coding. (This may result in duplicate product tabs created)
The fourth line stated exactly the scenario experienced: when import this kind of file, Always have the suspect product duplicate.
- Is this issue specific of this Argus version?
- Is this a bug?
- Is there a workaround?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms