Tender Line Item are Deleted if Decline for Manager Override Selected
(Doc ID 2201650.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service (ORPOS), Tender Line items are deleted if selecting store credit on change due option screen then press Esc. , again select cash and decline for manager override.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to ORPOS.
2. Scan an item (of cost Rs. 100).
3. Do a tender Rs. 20 with store credit.
4. Now again tender Rs. 500 with store credit.
5. Change due option will come.
6. Press store credit.
7. Now press Esc.
8. Select Cash as change due option
9. Manager override screen will come
10. Press no in order to decline.
11. Again change due screen will come
12. Now Press cash as change due option
13. Again decline for manager override.
14. Now tender screen will come and the tender line for store credit For Rs 20 will also be deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document