Allowing To Create Non-Merchandise Invoices & Documents Using Virtual Warehouse
(Doc ID 2201659.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 14.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users able to create Non-Merchandise Invoices & Documents successfully using Virtual Warehouse.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Login to ReIM Application.
2. Select New Document type as Non Merchandise Invoice
3. Provide Vendor ID.
4. When key in a VWH in Location lookup for a Non Merch Invoice / Debit Memo and tab out, the LOV pops up.
5. Close the LOV without any action. The VWH location is still seen in the location field.
6. Click on due date. At this point, the description of the VWH gets defaulted from the first location available on the LOV for Non Merchandise Invoice.
7. Enter cost and tax and click on OK. Non merch invoice gets created successfully.
8. Enter the details for Debit Memo Cost and without having VWH location description the record gets created successfully.
9. System is allowing Virtual Warehouse location in the Location Popup.
10. Noticed that able to create the Non-Merchandise Invoices & Documents successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document