Drag Drop Issue Between Masks On Multiple Records - Records Left In Undefined State
Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Data Management - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Applications Agile 184.108.40.206 :
When attempting to drag and drop multiple records from one mask to another it will copy the sequence order (T_MAS_FLD.C_SEQUENCE). All records will be in edit mode. If, for one record the sequence order is removed completely, pressing Save will correctly save all records with the sequence order and for the record with empty sequence order, a warning pop-up message will be displayed with "Mandatory Field "Sequence" must have entry !" will be displayed, but it will also save the record without a seq order.
Mask remains in edit mode, the record without the sequence id cannot be removed. JavaClient must be restarted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Open form BVB_ARTIKEL_SLI and form BVB_ARTMEHUFK_SLI and for each of them switch to Field Assignments tab
2. From BVB_ARTIKEL_SLI select 2 rows and drag&drop them in BVB_ARTMEHUFK_SLI field assignments.
3. For one of the rows, remove the sequence value completely.
4. Press Green Save button
5. One warning message should pop out with Mandatory Field "Sequence" must have entry !
6. Find both records saved but try to delete the one without the Sequence and find message "Record xxxxx is currently locked by user yyyyy !"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms