Tran_code 22 Has Incorrect Sign after Wholesale/Franchise (WF) Order Return
(Doc ID 2201891.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The TRAN_CODE 22 is posted with incorrect sign for unit, cost and retail after Wholesale/Franchise (WF) order return.
Steps to reproduce
1) Create a deposit item or pick a existing deposit item. Range the item to a warehouse and wholesale store
2) Create a regular item or pick a existing regular item. Range the item to a warehouse and wholesale store
3) Increase the inventory of the deposit item and the regular item at the warehouse
4) Create a WF order with the deposit item and the regular item
5) Ship the transfers that are created against the WF orders
6) Create a WF return order with return type as "Destroy on Site"
7) Note that the tran code 22 posted has incorrect sign for unit, cost and retail
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document