Custom Field in Project Listing Report Is Wrong in Instantis EnterpriseTrack
Last updated on NOVEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Instantis EnterpriseTrack Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Instantis EnterpriseTrack - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a project listing report (either HTML or CSV), there are incorrect attributes in a specific field.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Application Administrator (app_admin) or user with equivalent privileges
2. Navigate to Projects > (ProjectID)
3. In the (heading), take note of the (FieldName) attribute
4. Navigate to Reports > Global Reports > Listing Reports > Project Listing
5. Click the the 'Run Report'. Locate (ProjectID) in report. Notice the attribute in the (FieldName) field does not match the attribute viewed in step 3.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms