RFR And RPILE Have Incorrect Timestamp Upon Changing Promo End Date
(Doc ID 2202014.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon changing the promo end date, the RPM_PROMO_ITEM_LOC_EXPL.DETAIL_END_DATE has a time portion = 23:59:59 (rather than 23:59:00) and the RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL.ACTION_DATE has a time portion of 00:00:59 (rather than 00:00:00).
Steps to reproduce:
1) vdate = 14-SEP-2016
2) Enforce chunking by reducing the THREAD_LUW_COUNT for 'com.retek.rpm.app.bulkcc.service.BulkConflictCheckAppService' and also by ensuring
(item-loc combinations/THREAD_LUW_COUNT) > RPM_SYSTEM_OPTIONS.CONFLICT_CHECK_CHUNK_FACTOR
3) Create a skulist with around 60 items and range it to around 4-5 stores belonging to the same zone
4) Create a promo at skulist zone/level and approve it. Start date = 15-SEP-2016, End date = 30-SEP-2016
5) Make the promo Active
6) Advance the vdate to 20-SEP-2016
7) Update the end date of the promo to a date greater than or equal to vdate
Note that after changing the end date, RPILE has a time stamp of 20-SEP-16 23:59:59 (rather than 23:59:00) and RFR has a timestamp of 21-SEP-16 00:00:59(rather than 00:00:00)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document