Last updated on JULY 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS) , Foreign Currency Count screen value field is very large during till reconciliation.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. CashAccepted parameter only contains the below values.
2. Table CO_RT_EXC should contain only two currencies: 1 for base currency[US] and one for foreign currency[Canadian]. (id_cny_icd =1 and 2)
1. Perform a sale transaction and tender using foreign currency. [Tender (F6)-> more (F9) -> Foreign Currency (F6) -> select CAD]
2. Perform a normal sale transaction tender with local currency.
3. Go to till options from daily operation and reconcile the till.
4. During reconciliation, POS will prompt to count the foreign currency. Select Yes.
Note that: On this screen (Foreign Currency Count screen), value field is very large.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms