Total Is Not Updated With Entered Value in '1 Cent' Field on Count Reconcile Detail Screen
(Doc ID 2202180.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Back Office - Version 13.4.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Back Office (BO) 13.4.8, Total is not updated with value entered in '1 Cent' field on Count Reconcile Detail screen from Back Office.
Steps to Reproduce:
Close an open till from POS. Do not reconcile till from POS.
1. Log on to BO
2. Click on Store Ops >> Till >> Reconcile
3. Enter Reg ID >> Enter Till ID >> Click on Next >> Enter Float Amount >> Click on Next.
4. On 'Count Reconcile Detail' screen click on Cash link.
5. 'Count Reconcile Detail' screen is displayed.
6. Enter Value in '1 Cent' field and click on Refresh Total
Actual: Total is not updated with entered value in 1 Cent.
Expected: Total should be updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document