Incorrect Values Posted To SPED Tables For A Return NF
Last updated on NOVEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect values are posted to SPED tables for a RNF (Return Nota Fiscal).
Following values are wrong when there is STE tax code for NF PO and its respective NF RNF :
1. NF PO: The values for the fields (QUANTIDADE, VLR_TOTAL_ITEM) are posted wrong because the quantity is being summarized (NF PO + NF RNF).
2. NF RNF: The values for the fields (VLR_BASE_STE, VLR_TOTAL_STE,VLR_ALIQ_STE, VLR_BASE_REDU_STE) are posted as null.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Generate a receiving with STE tax, having 500 units quantity.
2. On the physical count setup some items with damage, example: received 400 and reported 100 damaged, having total of 500 in the fiscal document.
3. Generate the return NF of 100 items damaged.
4. Approve the original fiscal document and the return NF document as well.
5. Run fmtrandata and SPED batches.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms