TSFCLOSE Batch Is Not Closing 'SHIPPED But NOT RECEIVED' Transfers With Pack Items, and WH as TO_LOC
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The TSFCLOSE batch is not closing SHIPPED but NOT RECEIVED transfers containing Pack Items, where the WH is set as TO_LOC.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Consume a transfer using the RMSSUB_XTSF package.
2. Transfer must have the following details:
a. Only pack items are in the transfer.
b. TO_LOC must be a physical warehouse.
3. Ship the transfer but do not receive.
4. TSF_CLOSE_OVERDUE parameter should be 'Y'.
5. Move the VDATE so that the transfer CREATE_DATE is not within the TSF AUTO CLOSE DAYS parameter.
6. Run the TSFCLOSE.pc batch.
7. Notice that the transfers are not inserted into the DOC_CLOSE_QUEUE table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms