Purchase Orders With Cancelled or Written Off Shipments Are Not Getting Purged
(Doc ID 2202565.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Orders with shipment status 'C' or with written off shipments (INVC_MATCH_STATUS = 'C') are not getting processed by the ORDPRG batch.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a Purchase Order (PO).
2. Create a shipment for full quantity but do not receive it.
3. Open the PO and use 'Cancel All Items' to cancel the shipment.
4. Create another PO and receive it.
5. Write off the receipt by running reimreceiptwriteoff batch.
6. Advance vdate such that ordprg batch picks this shipment for processing.
7. Run ordprg batch and notice that both the orders were not purged.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document