Changing Cost Relationship To Item Which Has Warehouse Franchise Relationship Is Not Applied Correctly
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new cost relationship is applied to a item which has wholesale franchise relationship, the change is not applied correctly to WF_COST_RELATIONSHIP and FUTURE_COST.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Identify an item that has wholesale franchise relationship defined.
- Validate records on wf_cost_relationship and future_cost.
- Franchise -> Cost Relationship maintenance -> Edit.
- Add a relationship.
- Apply the relationship.
- Allow to delete old records an create new/ Or Do not allow to delete old records.
- Re-validate wf_cost_relationship and future_cost.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms