Last updated on NOVEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Calendar Server - Version 7.0 to 8.0.0 [Release 7.0.0 to 8.0.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following the below steps and testcase using:
- Convergence 18.104.22.168.0
- Calendar server 22.214.171.124
Also confirmed on the following testcase:
- Convergence 2u7
- Oracle Communications Calendar 7.0.5-17
Scenario 1: User1 and Group1 (User1 is a part of Group1)
1. Using Convergence, User1 invites Group1 , User1 is the organizer.
2. User1 receives Event Request Notification
3. User1 modify the event and removes Group1, User 1 receives Event Cancel Notification
4. User1 Logout and Login from Convergence
5. Event disappears from User1 calendar.
Scenario2: User1 and Group1 (User1 is a part of Group1) and User2 who is not a part of the Group1
1. Using Convergence, User1 invites Group1 and User2 , User1 is the organizer.
2. User1,User2 receive Event Request Notification
3. User2 accepts the invitation and it is shown in his calendar.
4. User1 modify the event and removes only Group1, User 1 receives Event Cancel Notification
5. User1 Logout and Login from Convergence
6. Event disappears from User1 calendar, but still appears in User2 Calendar. Also any Event Reply Notification will still be received by User1
In the above Scenario1, point5 and Scenario2, point 6 the event should have not disappeared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms