Cycle Forward Proration For Multi-tiers is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2203022.1)
Last updated on MARCH 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle forward proration for multi-tiers is incorrect after migration from 7.3.1 to 7.5.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Two years cycle forward product controlled by non-currency (1000203) as : Quantity Discount Bracket based on (1000203): 0-24:$168/1(1000203), 24-None:$268/1(1000203)
2. DOM is 1st of month, config_billing_delay is 1
3. Change PVT to Feb. 7, 2014, create account and purchase plan
4. Change PVT to Jan. 2, 2016, Run Billing, charge is correct. 1000203 balance is 23.78571 after bill run.
5. Call PCM_OP_SUBSCRIPTION_SET_PRODINFO opcode to set PURCHASE_END_T,CYCLE_END_T and CYCLE_END_T to Feb. 7, 2016.
6. Change PVT to Feb. 2, 2016 and run billing. The cycle forward charge is 7.71. But expected charge is 36.00.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document