"ORA-02290:check constraint" Error While Deleting "In progress" Stock Count Before Snapshot
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 13.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that, deleting an "In progress" Unit and Amount stock count fails with the following error:
1. Create a unit and amount stock count and extract. DO NOT take snapshot.
2. Using Handheld (HH), count one item
3. Save and exit the stock count from HH
4. Log into the same store using SIM PC UI
5. Find that the stock count is in "In Progress" status
6. Select the stock count and click on 'Delete' followed by 'Yes' at the confirmation prompt
7. Note that Severe system error is shown with the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms