Convergence / Calendar Tab / 'Quick Add Balloon' - 'Event title required' Message Issues
Last updated on JUNE 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergence - Version 3.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
There are two issues with the Convergence Calendar Tab 'Quick Add Balloon':
In Convergence / Calendar Tab
- Single Click to launch 'Quick Add Balloon'
- Cursor automatically positioned in 'Event: ' input box
- Don't enter anything in 'Event: '
- Click 'Cancel' or 'X' button to close
- 'Event title required' message unexpectedly appears and then quickly disappears
- Highlight multiple time grid boxes to select an event time and launch 'Quick Add Balloon'
- Cursor not automatically positioned in 'Event: ' input box
- Don't enter anything in 'Event: ' input box
- Click 'Create Event'
- 'Event title required' message doesn't appear until a click is made on anywhere on the desktop except on the 'Quick Add Balloon' pop up
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms