'Invalid Session. Operation Was Cancelled' Error Occurs While Exporting Electronic Journals
Last updated on NOVEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Central Office - Version 13.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Central Office (ORCO), "Invalid Session. Operation Was Cancelled" error occurred at the time of Transaction Tracker trying to export Electronic Journals (EJs) in a Data View.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in to ORCO application.
- Click on Transaction Tracker from top navigation.
- Click on Electronic Journal link from left navigation.
- Enter 'Start Transaction Date' and 'End Transaction Date' from the 'Search Transactions by System Date' option.
- Click on Search. Transaction Search Results displayed with the Electronic journals.
- Click on any Transaction Journal, transaction number link.
- Click on 'Data View' link. Transaction Detail page is displayed.
- Click on Export. Export Transaction Details screen is displayed with default output option as PDF.
- Click on Save.
- "Invalid Session. Operation was cancelled." error is displayed on the screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms