Last updated on JUNE 13, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Assortment Planning - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pre-range error listed below occurs when pre-ranging does not update after the user switches local domains/departments in the Build Wedge workbook. Only when user logs out of the Fusion Client and logs back in are they able to see the new selections and then able to build the Build Wedge workbook successfully without the pre-range errors.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Login to the Fusion Client domain
2. Go to Build Wedge task to open a new workbook
3. Select department 1
4. Complete wizard selections to open the workbook. (verify that looks created for Dept 1 are available)
5. After the workbook finishes building, got to Build Wedge task to open a new workbook.
6. Select department 2 and click Next
RESULT: During the wizard flow the following pop-up occurs:
CancelWizardException: Pre-range masking resulted in an empty set for 'prod' wizard. Workbook cannot be built.
The workaround is to log out of the Fusion Client and log back in to create the second Build Wedge workbook.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms