Item With Url Attachment Not Showing Dot on Attachment Tab of ECO Redline
(Doc ID 2203696.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Part object, attached file is URL and can see the attachments icon in the attachments tab.
However when adding this item part number to affected items tab on ECO, the attachments dot icon disappear.
Issue occurs when smart rule : Copy Files To Rev - File Folders is set to Copy with Warning.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Set smart rule : Copy Files To Rev - File Folders
Copy with Warning
- Attach url to new part : P00345
- Attachments tab has black dot
- Create eco from actions > create new > changes
- Go to new eco : C00213
- Go to affected items tab
- Click the item : P00345 record. Attachments tab does not show black dot.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document